Sunday, May 24, 2015

GONDOLA RIDE

I really don't like heights... love flying but me and gondolas ready aren't the best of friends... Jeff & Kylie thought it was fun... I just grimaced as we made out way up the hill side....

I love the sketch over at My scraps & more sketches

 

and used it to document these photos.... Kylie thought it was fun to move from one side of the gondola to the other... I was not impressed... but at least we got photos together....

I have been trying to use up some of my retired Stampin up DSP... slowly working my way through it!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grid squares you included to balance out your photos...great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this month at My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool mix of papers! Loving the colors and the embellies! Thanks for playing along with mY Scraps and More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Love the embellies. Thanks for playing along with us at MS&M!

    ReplyDelete