Sunday, December 29, 2013

Wii FUN!

Santa brought me a Instax Instant Camera for Christmas... and in my favourite colour blue....

Today dawned very wet and brought all our plans for the days to a major "stop"... so what to do... we have all the kids and their respective partners staying... so it was decided a competition on the Wii was in order.

I decided it was time to try out my new camera....  then while they continued to battle I scrapped up this page and used the sketch from My scraps & more sketches #59 and the "Just add the Date Challenge at JAI

 

 Lots of fun was had by all... and they were all impressed with the page I did.

2 comments:

  1. Fabbo page dear Karen! I love all that detail with the textured ribbon and the colours are pretty awesome too! How fun is it to hide journalling!!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge Karen. What a great idea to use the burlap that way and I love the title's play on words!

    ReplyDelete